5. References back to ToC
-  J. McCrae, G. Aguado-de Cea, P. Buitelaar, P. Cimiano, T. Declerck, A. Gómez-Pérez, J. Gracia, L. Hollink, E. Montiel-Ponsoda, D. Spohr, and T. Wunner, Interchanging lexical resources on the Semantic Web . Language Resources and Evaluation, vol. 46, 2012.
-  The lemon model. URL: http://lemon-model.net/
-  J. Gracia, E. Montiel-Ponsoda, D. Vila-Suero, and G. Aguado-de Cea,
Enabling language resources to expose translations as linked data on the web, in Proc. of 9th Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC'14), Reykjavik (Iceland), May 2014.
-  OEG Translation Categories. URL: http://purl.org/net/translation-categories
6. Acknowledgements back to ToC
We thank the W3C Ontology-Lexica (Ontolex) community group members for their valuable comments on this model. This translation module served as input to the Ontolex group for the new variation-translation module currently under development, which we expect will be backwards compatible with the resource described here.
The authors thank Silvio Peroni for developing LODE, a Live OWL Documentation Environment used for representing the Cross Referencing Section of this document and Daniel Garijo for developing the script used to create the template of this document.